Tianjin Government Scholarship (TGS) for International Students in China invites students all over the world to apply for this scholarship to pursue undergraduate, masters and doctoral program in Tianjin.
1) enroll in the university in Tianjin, China ( full-time colleges or universities that are eligible to enroll international students).
2) find the application for Tianjin Government Scholarship on their websites
3) apply for Tianjin Government Scholarship by June 15th, 2016
4) wait for the result.
Scholarship Provider: Tianjin Government, China
Doctoral student scholarship: 40,000 RMB/person/year.
Master student scholarship: 30,000 RMB/person/year.
Undergraduate student scholarship: 20,000 RMB/person/year.
The Higher Education Institutions must submit Scholarship List and application documents to Tianjin Municipal Education Commission by June 15.
Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor degree and be under the age of 35 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master degree and be under the age of 40 with two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
Applicants should meet the language requirements of the higher education institutions and provide relevant proofs, such as HSK certificate, other Chinese learning and examination certificates, etc. The restriction can be relaxed for the foreign students whose majors are taught in English.
Applicants should not apply for other scholarship in the same time.
Application Conditions For Internal Students
1) Applicants must be foreign self-funded undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD student who has normally enrolled in Tianjin. Applicants who have applied for leave of absence, retaining student status or extension of schooling last year will not be allowed.
2) Applicants must perform well in school without truancy, other violations of school regulations in school or other violations of Chinese laws and regulations off school.
3) Applicants must have the right learning attitude and study hard. Applicants’ academic record should be excellent in the previous year.
4) Applicants have not obtained any other scholarships in the same year.
The applicants must fill in and submit the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
Application Form for Tianjin Government Scholarship (Applicants shall obtain the form from the Higher Education Institutions or download from the website of the targeted HEIs).
Notarized highest diploma and transcripts.
Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Study plan or research plan should be submitted for degree or research students.
Copy of the passport
HSK certificate (The restriction can be relaxed for the foreign students whose majors are taught in English.)
Please note that application documents will NOT be returned.
Address: No.50, Shuishanggongyuan North Street, Nankai Dist.,Tianjin,P.R.China.
Tel: 0086 22 83215117
Fax: 0086 22 83215305